Application Deadline: July 17th, 2020
Every year SOCAP receives hundreds of applications from ventures that create profound social and environmental change in communities around the world. From that pool of applicants, SOCAP selects up to 150 outstanding social enterprises to receive a scholarship for the flagship SOCAP Virtual conference on October 21 – 23, 2020.
The SOCAP Entrepreneur Scholarship includes…
- One free full conference pass to SOCAP20 Virtual (valued at $500)*
- Access to the Impact [email protected] (Exclusive content only for SOCAP Entrepreneurs, including keynotes from experts in the field, hands-on workshops, and networking) and exclusive orientation webinars to get the most out of the SOCAP experience
- Mentions on the SOCAP website, conference program book, and inclusion in our NEW SOCAP Investor LookBook
- The chance to interact with and present to investors during the conference*
- Distinctive status at SOCAP20 and FREE access to the new Abaca application (which helps connect entrepreneurs and investors virtually)
Coming to the SOCAP conference offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet some of the world’s leading impact investors, network across industries, and make close connections with socially and environmentally-driven business leaders from around the globe.
For More Information: