The Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) invites suitable applicants for Built Environment Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021.
Closing Date: 18th February 2021
Duration: 24 Months
The Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) mandate is to develop and manage affordable rental housing for the lower market as an integral part of efforts to eradicate the housing backlog of the City of Johannesburg. JOSHCO is a registered Social Housing Institution and is accredited by the Social Housing Regulatory Authority (SHRA).
- Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
- Bachelor’s Degree/B-Tech in Building, Architecture, or similar discipline
- Computer Literacy (MS Office applications)
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required
- Must be a South African aged between 18 -35 years
- Must not have participated in a similar programme
- Generic skills: Communication, Facilitation, Conflict Management, Teamwork
- Attributes: Emotional intelligence, Assertiveness, Interpersonal Skills, Attention to detail, Flexible, Reliable, Innovation
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting their CV’s together with certified copies of qualifications and ID to: [email protected] quoting the position applying for. Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not being considered. JOSHCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and all appointments will be made in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Region to promote its representivity (race, gender and disability). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates and applicants who have not been contacted within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. JOSHCO reserves the right not to make an appointment.