Gauteng Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer. The application will close on 9th December 2020.
Salary: R257 508.00 per annum
Gauteng Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs advertised post is as follows:
- re-advert – Admin Officer: Security Management
- Matric plus NQF Level 5/ Diploma in Security Management or relevant qualification as well as a PSIRA Grade A Security Certificate, coupled with working experience in security field of which 2 years should be in investigation of security breaches.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills, Customer care and ability to identify and solve security related problems.
- Knowledge of Minimum Information Security Standards (MISS), Minimum Physical Security Standards (MPSS), The Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act, Public Finance Management Act 1 of 1999; The Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977; Security procedures Control of Access to Public Premises and Vehicles Act 53 of 1985, etc.
- A valid driver’s license is a must.
How to apply
Enquiries: Caiphus/ Andy, cell: 071 474 7078/51