National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist. The application will close on 3rd December 2020.
National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) advertised post is as follows:
- Scientist/Engineer: Thermometry
- BSc Honours or BEng Honours degree in Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in an appropriate technical field
- Maintenance of measurement standards and related systems in an appropriate technical field
- Proven track record in Research and development, Publish and present research outputs
- A good track record of outputs/successful technical projects
- Computer literacy including basic programming skills
- Ability to network on local and international level
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems and understanding of ISO/IEC 17025 will be an added advantage
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource at [email protected]. Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered for the position. Clearly indicate which position you are applying for.