University of Fort Hare hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Researcher. The application will close on 9th November 2020.
Location: Eastern Cape
University of Fort Hare advertised post is as follows:
- SENIOR RESEARCHER : BIO-ENERGY, REF NO: G021
- PhD in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Biotechnology;
- Experience in bio-energy systems and processes, microbial population dynamics, microbial enzyme dynamics, microbial metabolic processes, molecular biology techniques and gene editing;
- Must meet all requirements as per the UFH promotions criteria for senior researcher;
- Verifiable publication and fundraising track record;
- Highly competent in developing bankable funding proposals and strategic plans;
- Highly competent as a study leader for postgraduate studies;
- Capacity to develop and implement relevant renewable energy courses at Hons and Masters.
How to apply
E-mail application with MOTIVATION LETTER CLEARLY INDICATING THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR, accompanied by a complete CV which must contain the contact details (email and telephone) of three referees, a certified copy of an identity document and a certified copy of your highest qualification to: [email protected].
Applications must CLEARLY INDICATE THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR ON THE SUBJECT LINE.