Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Inspector. The application will close on 22nd October 2020.
Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) advertised post is as follows:
- Inspector, Fixed-Term (12 month contract)
- Bachelors degree e.g. LLB, B.Com (Law) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in law enforcement or compliance environment.
- Knowledge of the FIC Act, other anti-money laundering legislation and international anti-money laundering standards.
- Investigative and analysis skills.
- Intermediate legal drafting skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy, including MS Word, MS Access, MS Project; MS Excel, MS Power Point.
- A high level of judgement and integrity.
How to apply