While you might think that “I love you” is the best way to say good morning to the person that you love, it often isn’t. What happens in life is that we use some words so often that they eventually lose their meaning. Even if they don’t, the effect that they once had wears off. That is why one needs to have other ways to express that love in the morning without just saying “good morning love” or a good morning kiss. While a good morning kiss is a great way to start the day, it often becomes a part of your daily routine. Here mentioned below are a few reasons why you should think about sending good morning quotes instead.
How a Quote Can Make a Difference in the Morning
1. It can spice things up
The first reason why you should send someone a good morning quote rather than a regular hi or hello is that it might spice things up. Quite often, people aren’t accustomed to waking up early in the morning, but due to their routines, they have to get out of their warm beds. If your significant other has a hard time getting out of bed, just send them a morning quote while they’re getting ready trust me you’ll have a higher chance to get lucky that morning, it doesn’t have to be a cute or a sweet quote just something to let them know that they’re being missed in bed.
2. Brighten up the next person’s day
While the first reason did have some benefit for you, this one doesn’t. If you’re a selfless person and you want to spread positivity in someone’s life, then it is a great way to do so. Hit the other person up with a good morning quote and just compliment them. Not only will this bring a smile to their face at the moment, but it will also brighten up their whole day. In the current world that we live in, making other’s lives a little bit brighter can go a long way.
3. Make the next person feel valued
Another reason why you should send someone a good morning quote is that they will feel valued. Due to our current routines, be it school, college, university or work everyone is under a lot of stress. More often than not people around us look at other people’s lives and feel neglected or even unworthy. Such harsh feelings can often lead one down a toxic path. A quote shows that you actually thought about them and you value their presence in your life. Therefore, if you want your loved ones to feel valued then this is a great gesture. Whether it’s your significant other, your child, your parent or your best friend, everyone will surely appreciate it.
4. Show how much you value the relationship
If you wake up and send your loved ones a quote it will also show how much you value the relationship. Quite often, we get so involved in our career and everyday issues that we forget to work on our relationships. I have often come across couples who claim that they had been drifting away for 2-3 years they just didn’t realize it till they reached the point of no return. So sending a morning quote regarding the relationship you have with the person will surely aid your relationship. It can be the glue that can hold you together and that one moment you spare for it can lead to a healthy relationship.
5. It can be motivational
Another reason why you should send someone a morning quote is that it can motivate them to do better. For example, let’s imagine your girlfriend has a very essential meeting, and when you woke up in the morning, she had already left. In this case, the best thing you can do to ease her day is to send a good morning quotation that is filled with motivation and belief. Your significant other should know that you believe in them and what they do. While we might think that “of course the other person already knows that”, a reminder can go a long way.
6. It can be endearing
Apart from motivation, it can also be endearing. Who doesn’t want to feel loved? Most of the time, the things we start off with at the beginning of a relationship, turn out to become routine. In that case, a quote can never get old. You can always send new quotes according to the requirement of the day. If you’re in a complicated relationship of any kind whether it’s with your significant other or your teenage child, a good morning quote can make a significant difference.
7. It can increase productivity levels
If a person feels loved and motivated chances are that he/she will have higher productivity levels. A morning quote can change the way a person looks at the morning tasks. For example, if your significant other is dreading the pile of files she has to sort through at the office, and she told you that she might be home late, a morning text might make her finish her work earlier to get to you. Research shows that people who think that they are loved and appreciated have a greater chance of succeeding in life. Your good morning quote might be your contribution to the other’s achievements.
8. It can make the next person value you even more
When you do something just to make the other person feel special, it also benefits you. I’m quite sure you’ve heard the saying that goes “what goes around comes around” right? Well if you spread positivity in the world, it is bound to come back to you. If you show the other person how much you value them as an individual and the relationship that you have, they will surely return the favor.
Good morning quotes
For your wife
1. Despite the rush mornings and the tight schedules, I’d like to take this moment to tell you that you’ve shown me what true love is and I am thankful for getting more than I ever asked for. Good morning and a good week ahead.
2. To the queen of my heart, you calm the wild oceans of my soul the moment you wake up. Seeing your eyes glaring at me gives me the utmost comfort and peace and I would never trade that for anything in the world. Spectacular morning honey!
3. To one of the greatest inspirations of my life and the person who lights up my bonfire heart, words are simply not enough to explain how you make me feel. I celebrate you today and every other day of my life. Cheerful morning!
For your husband
4. You are charming, handsome, and hot, but those are not the only reason I love you a lot. U make me laugh and smile which makes everything in life feel worthwhile. Good morning.
5. For my lovely husband, I send good morning wishes and love for you this bright morning. I wish your morning be lovely as you are for me, always. Have a good morning.
6. Wishing a very beautiful morning to the prince of my life. This is true that I will love you till I die. But what I want is to live forever to Luv u till eternity. I Love You, my sweet husband.
For a girlfriend or boyfriend
7. Good Morning! I might disrupt your peaceful slumber, but what can I do? You’re the first thing that comes to my mind as I wake up. Could you stop complaining and just give my morning kiss? I love U.
8. Your love has countless pages, no matter open any page it shows your love only, some time has friend, lover, brother, sister, father mother, husband, wife but never ends, keep ON & ON, Good Morning!
9. You are in my thoughts always, but especially this morning. Good luck today, and remember, I am only a phone call away if you need me. Good Morning Love.
10. The breeze of this cold morning reminds me of the wonderful feeling of your romantic touch- a sweet sensation I feel on my skin, inspiring a surge of joy inside of me. Good morning baby!
If you’ve gone through the above-mentioned reason why to send a good morning quote, you now know the benefits that you can experience. Know that the world needs positive people that strive to make others happy. You don’t need a cape to be a hero; sometimes, a quote is enough.
The more you understand yourself, the more silence there is, the healthier you are. —Maxime Lagacé