Independent Electoral Commission of South Africa (IEC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Project Officer. The application will close on 2nd October 2020.
Salary: R443, 391 per annum
Independent Electoral Commission of South Africa (IEC) advertised post is as follows:
- LOCAL ELECTORAL PROJECT OFFICER (EPC) [LEVEL OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER] LEPHALALE -LIM362 – [Ref No: PO – 0609]
- The successful candidate must be in possession of a Bachelors’ Degree or three year National Diploma with at least 2 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Labour Relations Act, relevant policy and legislation
- Knowledge of supply chain management legislation and regulations
- Good governance skills
- Knowledge of operational protocols
- Excellent office and general administration skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good financial, stakeholder, analysis, planning and organizing skills
- Good computer literacy
- People management and interpersonal skills
- Results and Quality Focus
- Project management experience will be advantageous
- A valid driver’s license and must be prepared to travel extensively in the relevant municipality.
How to apply
Suitable candidates must submit their applications for the vacant post to the address as indicate below: Applications for vacant posts in Limpopo, Ms A Nkadimeng Limpopo Fax: (015) 283 9183 or [email protected]
All applications must include: a covering letter that clearly indicates the relevant reference number of the post and your employee number (permanent employees) as it appears on your salary advice; a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae; and certified copies of all qualification documents and identity documents.