Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Bid Adjudication Committee Coordinator. The application will close on 14th October 2020.
Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) advertised post is as follows:
- Bid Adjudication Committee Co-ordinator
- Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate in Accounting / Finance or Supply Chain Management or related fields (NQF level 6)
- 3 years Bid Administration experience in a government environment
- 3 years secretarial experience
- Ability to work in Word and Excel.
- Achievement Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Creativity and Innovation
- Critical Judgment
- Decision Making
- Interactive Communication
- Problem Solving
- Work Ethics and Values
- Writing Skills.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please visit: https://www.icasa.org.za/pages/careers.