Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) is offering Information and Communication Technology Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2020.
Closing Date: 2nd October 2020
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R6000 p.m
- A minimum (3) three year National Diploma or a B Degree in ICT or Computer Science or ICT related.
- Successful applicants will be expected to sign a Graduate Internship Programme Agreement.
- Unemployed South African graduates from higher education institutions who have completed their degrees/diplomas.
- Unemployed graduates who have not been exposed to work experience related to the area of study that they have completed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 to 35 years old
How to apply
For inquiries related to the Internship programme please contact Mr. Deane Nkuna on 012 394 1281 or Ms. Rehelda Williams on 012 394 5149.