Feeling Something Amiss In Your Relationship
If you have a boyfriend and he starts acting up, it is so easy for you to start assuming the worst and jumping into conclusions. Sometimes we all need some space, and your boyfriend should be no exception. We all react differently to different situations, and if you are not patient, you might misjudge your boyfriend and lose him in the process. If you strongly feel like he does not love you anymore, look out for the reasons as to why that could be happening.
In a relationship, there are times when you might feel like the two of you no longer see each other as the most excellent versions of yourselves. There is almost nothing worse than falling out of love with someone who you had planned to spend the rest of your life with. Sometimes the signs of a breakup might be challenging to recognize and under no circumstance will a breakup be easy. It is only easier to go through the process if you at least have the feeling that something is amiss in your relationship. Here are some of the things that you need to check on that might be a sign of a breakup around the corner.
Whenever you have an argument, it turns unhealthy like refusing to compromise or giving the silent treatment.
You communicate less with your partner. For a relationship to work there needs to be open and honest communication between you.
Your connection feels weaker than usual. If you notice that you are not sharing ideas, your levels of affection have lessened, you don’t laugh together anymore, this could be a sign that something is amiss and you should talk about it.
Your goals and values have changed. If your visions for the future no longer align, that might lead to misunderstandings. which might lead to a breakup.
Not showing appreciation for each other anymore ay affect you both. Showing appreciation is healthy as it shows you are not taking each other’s efforts for granted.
Quick Checklist On Whether Your Boyfriend Still Love You (Or Not)
Here is a list of 5 signs that he still loves you
1. He respects your routines
If he always keeps up with the habits that keep you balanced, it means that he accepts you for who you are.
2. He adores and respect the traditions you share
If he finds your traditions an essential part of you and respects them, it means that he has established a structure in his life and you are a necessary part of it.
3. He ditches his phone when you need him
When your boyfriend notices that you are feeling low and he leaves his phone to comfort you and be with you, it means he values you more than what the phone has to offer.
4. He talks about your future together
When he plans for a future and includes you in it, it shows that he is not afraid to think about you long-term.
5. He includes you when making major decisions
If your better half includes you when he is making major decisions, then, this means that he values your input and that you add value to his daily life.
Here is a list of 5 signs he is not in love with you anymore:
6. He seems withdrawn
If he used to be very open with you and now he has closed off himself to you and seems to have shut down, it is probably an indication that the end of your relationship is near.
7. He takes forever to reply to your texts or call you back
If he used to answer your messages instantly, but now it takes forever to respond to you, it could be an indication that he doesn’t want to hear from you and probably doesn’t even want to be in a relationship with you.
8. He doesn’t comfort you when you are upset
There is no better feeling than knowing your boyfriend has your back, and you can lean on him when things get rough. When he no longer cares about your feelings, it is time to move on.
9. He doesn’t tell you he loves you
If you find yourself asking yourself if he still loves you that is a red flag for the relationship. When your boyfriend is in love with you, he makes it obvious, leaving no room for you to question.
10. Your intimacy no longer exists
If your man’s mood in the bedroom is always in distress, it is a strong sign that the relationship is growing weak.
15 Quotes to Reflect That He Doesn’t Love You Anymore
1. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”
2. “Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?”
3. “Our relationship was always about to give and take until you stopped giving but never stopped taking. Goodbye.”
4. “What really hurts, isn’t how you make me feel like a loser today, but the memories of how you made me feel special before.”
5. “You insulted my commitment to betrayal and marred my love with lies. You were indifferent to my pleas and apathetic to my heart’s cries. Since you don’t have a spine, let me say this to you, there is no way out now, breaking up is all that is left to do.”
6. “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.”
7. “It’s better to have nobody than to have someone who is half there or doesn’t want to be there.”
8. “Poisonous relationships can alter our perception. You can spend many years thinking you’re worthless. But you’re not worthless. You’re underappreciated.”
9. “No partner in a love relationship… should feel that he has to give up an essential part of himself to make it viable.”
10. “Relationships are supposed to make you feel good. Relationships are not supposed to make you feel bad.”
11. “Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.”
12. “I hate it when I can’t stop thinking about that one person and deep down inside I know they probably haven’t thought about me once.”
13. “The biggest weakness of a person is not being selfish, amorous, wild or egotistical, but stubbornly loving someone who doesn’t love you.”
14. “Unrequited love is the hardest of them all, hoping for something that might never just happen.”
15. “Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.”
What Is The Next Best Thing to Do?
When you love someone with all your heart, and you later learn that he doesn’t have the same feeling for you, it can get hard to cope. One of the most important things to do is realize that you are in full control of your emotions and that you can take charge of your future without him. When you let feelings beat you down, you will be admitting that you are not stronger by yourself. Instead choose to see yourself as a strong, worthy, valuable, and independent woman despite what he thinks about you.
Don’t try to change him to save your relationship. Whatever he feels about will not change because you are working so hard to please him. Instead, you will be giving him the power to control you how he wants. Don’t try to fix something that is already broken because it will later hurt you even more.
Rebuild yourself. If you have broken up with him, focus on healing your heart and your spirit. Rebuild your confidence and esteem, live a healthy, stable, secure and happy life and in turn, you will become a happy woman in no time.
Surrender to your new reality. If your boyfriend doesn’t love you anymore, accept it and move on. Fighting for the relationship will just prolong your pain. Just let him go.
Love is a beautiful thing, especially when you have found the person who you would want to spend your happy ever after with. But at some point, all the good things come to an end, some sooner than you would want to. If you find out that your boyfriend no longer has feelings for you, be grateful for the time that you two had together and let go. This will hurt, but you will move on to a new, better chapter in life.
The more you understand yourself, the more silence there is, the healthier you are. —Maxime Lagacé