Council for GeoScience (CGS) is offering Corporate Services Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2020.
Closing Date: 18th September 2020
Duration: 24 Months
- Degree in Maths, Statistics, Informatics or Data analysis
- Attention to details
- Well organised and ability to prioritise own work
- Meets deadlines
- Report writing
- Good interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Speak English at business fluency level
- Academic transcript
- A certified South African identity document (SA citizen by birth)
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of residence
How to apply
For more information on the CGS Internship programme, please contact Neo Ledwaba on 012 841 1911 or email [email protected]