Clinophobia is the fear of beds or going to bed. People with this phobia might experience insomnia, sleepwalking, and bed wetting. The origin of the word clino is Greek (meaning bed) and phobia is Greek (meaning fear). Clinophobia is considered to be a specific phobia, which is discussed on the home page.
They keep themselves busy doing different things. They make sure that they are so accompanied by different tasks that they have no time to sleep or they don’t have to force themselves to go to bed.
Here are the top ten symptoms of people with fear of going to bed
- Your mind is often confused
- You go through shortness of breath
- You often have a dry mouth
- You avoid sleeping
- You sweat a lot in fear
- You are often panic without any specific reason
- You go through abnormal ‘heart palpitations’
- You have nausea
- You tremble a lot
- You feel sleepy, all throughout the day