Ovaphobia is the fear of egg. Ovaphobia is often triggered due to negative experiences involving eggs, like getting hit by eggs, accidentally breaking eggs, smelling eggs and gooeyness of eggs. It may also be triggered from being allergic to eggs.
Psychological Symptoms Include:
- an overwhelming feeling of anxiety or fear
- an awareness that your fear or anxiety is exaggerated, but being unable to control it
- feeling like you need to escape or run away
- fearing that you’re losing control
Physical Symptoms Include:
- racing heartbeat
- shaking or trembling
- feeling short of breath
- dry mouth
- pain or tightness in your chest
Storyline of a person with Fear of Egg
i am terrified of eggs! all types of eggs! chicken eggs chocolate eggs bug eggs plastic eggs, even cooked eggs or anything containing! i even become afraid when menstrating beceause i know that eggs are leaving my body! is there a cure of this? if not, is there atleast a name for egg fear?