The question of how to make an original surprise for your girlfriend is a real issue many young men face. Although the financial side does play a role, charming the perfect girlfriend mainly requires imagination and attention. Surprising your girlfriend with something romantic doesn’t necessarily require throwing down half of your paycheck. In fact, when it comes to keeping your girlfriend happy, it’s often the little things which matter the most. Women love it when their man takes the time to show they care. Whether it’s sending her a quick text explaining how much you miss her or taking some additional time to do one of my suggestions below, she just wants to know you’re happy in the relationship and appreciate her. If you don’t remember what your life was like when you first fell in love with your girlfriend, it’s time to reconquer her love. Not because things aren’t working anymore – simply because she’s worth it! Listed below are five romantic surprises she will never forget.
- Breakfast In Bed – You will probably need to set an alarm for this one. Breakfast in bed is a really sweet unexpected gesture that doesn’t happen enough these days. Food warms the soul and allows love to seep inside the heart. Make a delicious breakfast fit for a queen that includes freshly squeezed juice, heart-shaped buttered toast (if you want to get fancy and creative), bacon (or sausage), eggs, and hash browns. Basically, whatever you have in your refrigerator and know she’ll enjoy it!
- Home Treasure Hunt – When your girlfriend wakes up in the morning, the first thing she should see will be a message that little surprises are hidden for her somewhere in the house. Their number can vary, but it will be more exciting if you correlate the number of gifts with the situation. So, if it’s February 14 (Valentine’s Day), then you might make the number 14. These don’t have to be expensive gifts, they could be chocolates or other candy she likes. The simple fact of finding treasures among familiar things already excites the imagination!
- Write Love Letters – You don’t have to be in another country to write to your girlfriend a love letter. Letters are always a cute surprise that will have your girlfriend adoring you. Texting is good, but it isn’t the same. If you decide to go this route don’t turn to your phone for help! Regardless of your writing skills, write something passionate because letters remain one of the best sources for memories that you may look back on one day when you’re older!
- Give Her A Succulent Plant – Purchasing a plant for your girlfriend is an affordable gift that will grow with your relationship. If your girl can keep a plant alive and well, chances are she can act responsibly enough to be a long-term installment in your life. Find a cute pot and give it some personal flair with markers or gems and a glue gun. Keep in mind, succulents bring good energy to the air!
- Give Her A Full Body Massage – Pick a nice spot inside your house or apartment, light some candles, and give your girlfriend a full body massage. Be properly prepared with some nice oils that have a fragrance she loves. Play some soft music in the background to make the mood a bit more intimate. Your girlfriend will melt into a puddle of love as your hands massage her back, shoulders, and legs after she’s had a long and stressful day!