South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Transformation Project Officer. The application will close on 17th September 2020.
Salary: R 361 043 per annum
South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC) advertised post is as follows:
- Transformation Project Officer (C4 Level), Three years full time contract position (renewable for further two years based on performance). REFERENCE NUMBER (R314A )
- 4-year tertiary qualification degree in humanities or related qualification (NQF level 8).
- 3 years relevant experience in coordinating and/or administering projects including experience in monitoring, analysing and reporting on those projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minute-taking experience
- MS Office Suite – including Word, PowerPoint and Excel at advanced level
- Good Report Writing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Master’s degree
- Some experience in co-ordination and management of projects in academic or research environment.
- Managing of high-level stakeholders.
- Background in social science, anthropology, or previous experience handing diversity issues at the workplace
- Previous experience in middle-sized organisations
- Project coordination and Secretariat
- Drivers License
- Demonstrable competence in the areas related to project planning, team work, and stakeholder coordination
- Proper understanding, processing, maintaining and sharing of information/knowledge skills.
- The ability to perform analysis, interpretation and reporting of data
- The ability to work with people at different levels across all cultures, rendering the same degree of service professionalism to all
- The ability to interact and handle communications from various stakeholders and role players of the organisation
- Willingness to travel and work extended hours when required
How to apply
Visit the following Web Site to complete an online application. https://forms.gle/3p78yc45VHbSmEhX9