Publishers’ Association of South Africa (PASA) invites unemployed youth to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 September 2020
Internship Location: Gauteng
The Publishers’ Association of South Africa is offering exciting internship opportunities for individuals who want to develop their career in the Book Publishing Industry. The programme is funded by FP & M Seta (Fibre Processing and Manufacturing Sector Education Training Authority).
About the Internship:
- The Internship Programme is a structured placement programme administered by the Publishers’ Association of South Africa.
- Duration: a year (1 February 2021 to 31 January 2022).
- Interns will be paid a monthly stipend.
- The internship will be with contracted publishing companies which are in the Education, Trade and Academic Sectors.
- Interns will sign a contract which will commit them to the period and conditions of involvement and employment.
- Individuals who want to pursue and develop a career in publishing;
- A tertiary qualification;
We are looking for Individuals who are:
- eager to learn
- independent thinkers
- assertive and enjoy language and communication
How to apply
Applications to be submitted to: [email protected] or via fax 021 -762-2763
- The internship appointments will be in accordance with the employment equity requirements of the FP&M SETA. 2.
- Interviews and placements will take place in Gauteng and Western Cape.