Legal Aid South Africa (LASA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Supervisory Legal Practitioner. The application will close on 11th September 2020.
Legal Aid South Africa (LASA) advertised post is as follows:
- SUPERVISORY LEGAL PRACTITIONER – CIVIL, REF: ATH/SLP/28/08/2020
- B Proc or LLB.
- Admitted attorney.
- At least seven years’ post-admission legal experience.
- Experience as a Senior Legal Practitioner or equivalent preferable.
- Legal Quality Assurance score of not less than 90%.
- Must be able to mentor and supervise.
- Legal representation and litigation skills.
- Human rights orientation.
- A commitment to professionalism and service excellence.
- A valid code 08 driver’s license compulsory.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong research capabilities.
- Good administrative skills.
- Strong training and development skills.
How to apply
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 11 September 2020, quoting the reference number ATH/SLP/28/08/2020 in the subject line to: [email protected] or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za.
Enquiries to Ricardo Adams, Tel: 021 697 5252