Fidelity Services Group invites unemployed youth to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 September 2020
Internship Location: KwaZulu-Natal
Exposure to business concepts forming part of graduate programme:
- The management and effective control of resources
- The implementation of organisational strategies, policies, practices, processes and procedures
- Utilising available resources to meet the demands of the company and customers
- Remaining competitive and taking cognisance of applicable legislation and best practices to perform daily activities of the operations in a responsible manner with quality and quantity of work as a priority
- Provide graduates the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated development programme that aims to fast-track their career journey
- Ensure that a developmental pipeline is created for key roles within identified business units
Graduate programme outcomes:
- Learn how to manage yourself and others and lead a team
- Understand the operations of the business and its departments by conducting SWOT Analyses etc.
- Explore business functions that will increase productivity, quality and customer services while reducing costs through utilising modern process techniques
- Understand the monthly, quarterly and annual financial processes and propose ways to optimise spend or reduce costs
- Internal and external customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- Understanding the sales cycle and how the business ensures effective sales management, optimal employee productivity as well as resource and cost management
- Propose business solutions in terms of operational efficiencies in terms of technical requirements, guarding services, cash processing, armed response, business development and sales
- Ensure a zero harm culture through following OH&S and COIDA policies
- Understand contracts that exist between the client and the Fidelity Services Group.
- Learn about the organisational culture and different Human Capital processes.
- Learn to engage and liaise with external role players that includes but is not limited to community leaders, employer organisations, SAPS and community forums
- Understanding the impact of relevant legislation that includes but is not limited to BCEA, NKP Act, PSIRA Act, Firearms Control Act, POPI Act, Criminal Procedures Act, ensure compliance with ISO standards etc.
- Registration during the period with the PSIRA Act
You will be paired with some of the businesses best mentors, coaches and managers in a job rotation, project execution, on-the-job training, self-learning, blended learning and technical training programme.
- Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Communications, Logistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Law, Criminal Investigation or equivalent qualifications at an NQF 7 level. Post graduate is advantageous.
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clear Criminal Record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite
- Must have own reliable transport
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work
How to apply