Dis-Chem Pharmacies invites unemployed graduates to apply IT Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application deadline: 02 October 2020
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng
- Minimum 3 year Diploma or Degree in an IT related field
- Development certification
- Knowledge of UiPath, VB or C#
- Work with stakeholders to execute RPA initiatives by analysing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system.
- Review robotic process automation requests from stakeholders.
- Document the manual business process before it is automated.
- Analyse and convert the manual process into an automation project.
- Test the implementation of the automation project and obtain feedback from stakeholders.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing of the robot processes to ensure they meet the technical and functional requirements.
- Support the business teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Assist in configuring enhancements /change requests to already automated processes.
- Respond to any ad-hoc RPA queries.
- Escalate unresolved issues as soon as they ascend.
How to Apply