Sandvik invites applicants to apply for Legal & Commercial Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 01 September 2020
Internship Location: Jetpark, Gauteng
Key performance areas
- Independently manage and drive administrative and paralegal support/services within area of responsibility
- Provide administrative support primarily in budget management and process and invoice handling, booking of larger meetings and other prioritized administrative tasks or activities, such as events.
- Provide meeting management, calendar management, minutes management, travel management, database management for the function.
- Will be involved in contract reviews, customer meetings and the contract negotiation process.
- Higher education (Degree in law)
- Good knowledge of Commercial law, and Contracts law
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal is a strong plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Relevant experience preferably in a law firm, corporate, or multination will be advantageous
How to apply