Mercedes-Benzhips invites graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 04 September 2020
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
– relevant practical experience in your field of study
– exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
– an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
– coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
– Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
– South African Citizens, or permanent residents of South Africa
– Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
– Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
– Bachelor of Sciences (Information Technology / Computer Science)
– National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development)
*Graduates with a major in JAVA Development will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
How to apply
In your application, please include:
– A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
– Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record
– A copy of your ID
– Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
– foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;