Council for Geoscience (CGS) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post Security Officer. The application will close on 28th August 2020.
Location: Pretoria & Bellville
Council for Geoscience (CGS) advertised post is as follows:
- Grade 12
- Relevant PSIRA Grade C
- Valid Fire-arm competency certificate
- At least 3 three years’ experience as a Security Officer.
- Knowledge of access control procedures
- Knowledge of measures for the control and movement of equipment and stores
- Knowledge of security procedures and the authority of the security officers in terms of various legislations and regulations.
- Knowledge of the relevant emergency procedures
- Basic literacy (ability to read and write
- Security inspection and patrolling
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
How to apply
The CGS is committed to Employment Equity and diversity. In accordance with the CGS Employment Plan, preference will be given but not limited to candidates from under represented designated groups. Females and people from previously disadvantaged groups and sectors are encouraged to apply. If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send your application to [email protected] Please quote the position title as reference when submitting your applications.