1. Eat Vitamins: One of the ways you can speed up or improve your body rate of digestion at home or during pregnancy is to ensure you eat lot of vitamins. You can get this important vitamins in fruits and other food items. For instance, when you eat oranges, lime, grape, lemon etc you body acquired vitamin-c which aids digestion and prevent diseases like scurvy.
Vitamins also contain minerals and other substance that makes the digestive health receive a boost. Either in fresh fruits, pills or supplement, vitamins intake will improve your digestion very fast and you might ask your doctor for help on the best and not necessarily go to him or her in the hospital.
2. Aloe Vera: Another thing that improves digestive health in people is the consumption of Aloe Vera products. I tried it the other time and it works, It can be inform of juice, supplements, food etc. It contains vitamins and active enzymes that helps improve the rate of digestion in the body. You only take your time to check these product out either naturally or supplement but it is good because it contains high amount of vitamins and minerals.
3. Food Supplements: What are food supplements? These are produced inform of pills, tablets or syrups but are rich in multivitamins and minerals which boost the digestion system and they improve medical conditions. You can also improve your body rate of digestion if you eat more of food supplements that are rich in Vitamins. Food supplements rich in ginseng, vitamin-c, Vitamin A, Vitamin B etc.
There are many recommended multi vitamins that are good for this purpose and what you need to do is to ask your doctor about it, get them and stay at home to improve your digestion. Someone said, sir i have constipation and i have problem of digestion in my tummy, should i buy drugs? I said no, what you need is to take some fresh fruits that contains minerals and vitamins which she did, she started having a feel of going to the toilet which she did. Can you now see that you may not to go to the hospital or see a doctor to treat slow digestion issues but vitamins can do that for you.
4. Do Some Exercise: One of the best medical information we give out on this site is mainly centered on exercises and their benefits. One of the fast natural ways to improve the body rate of digestion without going to the hospital is to be engaged in exercises before eating or after eating. Exercises like walking, jogging, skipping, yoga, running, cycling, swimming, skipping etc are very effective for digestion improvements which in returns improves the body rate of metabolism and weight loss is ensured.
Someone said, sir i have constipation and i have problem of digestion in my tummy, should i buy drugs? I said no, what you need is exercise and within few minutes, she started having a feel of going to the toilet which she did. Can you now see that you may not to go to the hospital or see a doctor to treat slow digestion issues but simple exercises can do that for you.
5. Eat less fat: Sometimes, we also need to look at the causes of an ailment so as to find the best cure for it and i noticed that slow digestion can be caused by too much consumption of fatty foods or fats. Too much of fatty food may slow down body rate of metabolism and digestion process. You could in return reduce or you eat less of fat foods. Foods items cooked with animal fats should also be reduced instead go for veggies, fruits and light food like low calorie foods.
6. Drink Some Water: One of the best and oldest way to improve digestion naturally without seeing a doctor is to drink more water. Without the presence of more water in the body or blood, digestion rate will be very low. Water is a universal solvents which breakdown food particles in the body for easy digestion and research claims that the body needs at least 6 glass cups of water in a day to aids body metabolism and digestion. So, to improve digestion at home without seeing a doctor, you need to drink more water and avoid sugary juice.
7. Avoid excess sugar: A friend with slow digestion said, please i have problem of digestion, should i buy drugs? I said no, what you need is to take less of sugar or other sugary things. You may avoid taking too much sugar, sugary drinks or sugar coated foods. Sugar is converted to glycogen and too much of these could reduce the rate of digestion in the body and make it faster for better health condition.
8. Avoid Excess Pastries/Junks: Pastries or junks like bread, meat pie, snacks, chocolate, doughnuts, chin-chin and others are agents that slows down a body digestion process. Most of these pastries contains fat and oil and you will notice that it will required more water to get digested but instead, you reduce it and that is what your body needs to be healthy.
Just as we’ve discussed in the article body above, the natural ways to improve digestion without going to the hospital or seeing a doctor is just for for you to ask your doctor or health expert on phone on the following; avoiding or eating less of junk, avoiding too much of sugar, doing exercises, taking more vitamins either fresh or supplement, drink more water, eating less fat, and eating more of food/vitamin supplements.
If your body digestion rate seems high, you stand a chance of not gaining weight due to the fat that excess calories are ejected as fat as possible but if you have a slow digestion process naturally then you need to eat less but drink more water. Thanks for reading.