When you feel strongly about someone so strongly that you love them, sometimes it doesn’t always make sense in a way that’s easy to articulate. You may care about someone, but putting those thoughts into words is hard. Love is an exciting, confusing, up and down, and everything in-between sort of emotion. That’s why telling someone you love them is about more than three little words; it’s about explaining how and why you feel the way you do. That’s why love paragraphs can be a great way to tell the woman you’re with how much you care about her.
So often people don’t take the time to tell someone how they feel. We send text messages, like photos, or kiss a cheek on our way out the door, and even though we love someone, we may not always take the time to write it down and tell them just how important they are. These love paragraphs for her do just that. They’re examples of I love you articles that you can send to someone you care about—you can write them in a card, in a text message or email, in a letter you leave on a pillow, or something you memorize and say out loud. Taking the time to write out an I love you will show your girlfriend or wife just how much she means to you.
Below are some cute paragraphs for her:
GOODNIGHT PARAGRAPHS FOR YOUR CRUSH.
1. I think I’m the luckiest boyfriend in the world when I close my eyes and see your pretty face. You’re the reason why I smile, thank you for being mine. Good night, I love you!
2. I’m just thinking about waking up and starting a new day with you. My excitement always makes it harder to fall asleep, but I love it. I hope you have a fantastic dream; I love you!
3. Thank you for the fantastic time today. Loved every second of being with you, laughing and crying with you, just plain loving you. Sweet dreams, baby.
4. I hope I get to hold your hand while you struggle for your goals. I will stand by you through all of the bad times. I love you, goodnight!
5. Watching you walk across a room is the greatest gift. The way you move is so graceful and smooth. The way you smile makes me feel at peace. Knowing you’re walking towards me is a feeling so hard to describe. It’s like coming home, a comfort, only the home is coming to me. I will never know such love, such peace, as you. You’re my home.
GOODNIGHT PARAGRAPHS FOR YOUR WIFE:
Husbands, appreciate your wives. Look her in the eyes and tell her she’s everything to you. When she’s away from you, text her a cute paragraph to sleep to. Here are five goodnight paragraphs for her when she’s your wife:
- I want you to know that you are the most important thing in my life. You’re the reason I do everything. When I get up in the morning, I feel so grateful for every second I have with you and have here on earth. You give my life meaning, you give my days such joy, you are the reason I smile. Thank you for being with me for joining me on this journey through life. Your love is everything to me.
- I miss you being here next to me. I can’t wait until you’re back, and we are cuddling to sleep. All of my love, yours.
- Please take care of yourself; I worry about you. You know how important you are to me, never forget it. You mean the world to me. Good night, I love you!
- There are moments when we’re together, where I wish I could make time stop. I often think to myself that I could easily stay in this moment forever. Just being with you, sitting with you, touching your cheek and stroking your hair. Your head on my shoulder is everything to me. Every moment I spend with you is the best moment of my life. I love you, and I will go on loving you through all the moments we share from now on until forever.
- “I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
GOODNIGHT PARAGRAPHS FOR YOUR CRUSH.
When dealing with someone you have a crush on, it’s always better to be subtle and not come off too strong. Here are four subtle goodnight paragraphs for her when she’s your crush:
1. It was nice catching up with you today. Good night!
2. We should probably try hanging out more; I had a lot of fun. Night!
3. I like your vibe; it’s very calming and chills. I’ll be here if you need someone to talk to. Take care!
4. Thank you for listening to me the other day. I appreciate it. Hope to see you soon, good night!
TALK TO ME (DISCUSS)
Have anything to add? Talk to me in the comments below!