National Arts Council (NAC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of IT Systems Analyst. The application will close on 28th August 2020.
Salary: R376 596 – R443 601 per annum
National Arts Council (NAC) advertised post is as follows:
- IT Systems Analyst (Permanent)
- A recognised three-year Degree/National Diploma in Information Technology (IT) or a relevant equivalent qualification.
- Extensive relevant experience in the ICT industry specializing in system design and analysis which two years must be at a supervisor role.
- Project management, change management, knowledge management, service delivery Innovation (SDI), problem solving and analysis, people management and empowerment and client orientation and customer focus skills.
- Sound organising and planning, good communication, analytical, stakeholder relationship and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy. Knowledge of process and business requirements studies, IT support services, ITC management legislative frameworks, and Information Systems.
- Proven expertise in agile system design and analysis organisational operations and implementation strategy and ps. A track record of not less than 5 years in the ICT industry.
- The ability to implement internal systems and controls to ensure organisational effectiveness
- Ability to utilise technology to drive key outputs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platforms such as Office 365, SharePoint, Server technologies, Microsoft dynamics and Databases.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Above average writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Efficient and accurate with attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure
- Business acumen
- Delivery focus
- Team work.
How to apply
A covering letter and a detailed CV including three contactable referees and certified copies of qualifications should be addressed to the Human Resources Office at [email protected]. Contact will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not heard from the NAC by 30 September 2020, please note that your application has been unsuccessful. The NAC applies the Employment Equity Act in its recruitment process and strives for a staff complement that is representative of South Africa’s demographics.
ENQUIRIES: send email to Ms. Zandile Mxoli at [email protected]