Waterberg District Municipality is offering Internal Audit Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2020.
Closing Date: 21st August 2020
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R100 000 p.a
- Applicants must have a three- year B-com degree or Diploma in Commerce majoring in Accounting and Auditing or relevant qualification.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be computer literate.
- The intern will sign an internship agreement which is in addition to the employment contract.
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst other, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted on an official Waterberg District Municipality’s application form that is downloadable on our website: www.waterberg.gov.za or obtainable from the reception desk. The form must be accompanied by a detailed updated CV, recently (not older than 3 months) originally certified copies of qualifications, ID, driver’s license and a signed covering letter that indicate the position you are applying for and must be sent by post to: The Acting Municipal Manager, Waterberg District Municipality, Private Bag X 1018, Modimolle, 0510 or hand delivered to Waterberg District Municipality, Harry Gwala Street, Registry Section, Room 27. Reference Number: (Ref: PF-IAI /07/2020)
Further enquiries may be directed to Ms. RPT Makibelo at tel. no. 014 718 3367 or Mr J Matlou at 014 718 3339 during office hours.