Breede Valley Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 28th August 2020 @ 15:15.
Location: Western Cape
Breede Valley Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- MANAGER: HUMAN RESOURCES – T17
- Relevant B Degree in HR Management or equivalent qualification;
- 8 year’s relevant Human Resource Management experience of which at least 2 years must have been at managerial level.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a post graduate qualification Human Resources Management.
- Report writing skills;
- Code B driver’s licence;
- Supervisory skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be able to work independently;
- Computer literate (MS Word/Excel);
- Fluency in 2 of the 3 regional languages (Afr/Eng/Xhosa);
- Good negotiating skills;
- Research/networking skills;
- Strategic leadership skills;
- Good HR legislative interpreting skills;
- Management and change management skills;
- Planning, organising & conflict management skills.
How to apply
To apply in assured confidence, please send your application form, CV, certified copies of qualifications and covering letter (including details of at least 3 contactable references and the relevant reference number) to The Director: Strategic Support Services, Breede Valley Municipality, Private Bag x3046, Worcester, 6850, or email to [email protected]. The Municipality is an equal opportunity employer and as such will observe the requirements of the employment equity act and its EE plan.
For enquiries contact the Director: Strategic Support Services: Raymond Esau: 023 348 2614.