1. Amore – For someone that you love.
2. Anchor – A supportive and faithful companion.
4. Angel – An affectionate name for a girlfriend who has a beautiful heart.
5. Angel Baby – A cute name for an adorable girlfriend.
6. Angus – A girlfriend with an enticing aura.
7. Ankle Biter – A cute nickname for a girlfriend who’s too clingy.
8. Apple – A unique girlfriend.
9. Apple of My Eye – A very special girlfriend you cherish.
10. Ashkim – Turkish term which translates to spiritual love.
11. Birdie – A sweet, little bird that has changed your life forever. Your girl is your birdie that sings the most beautiful love songs and lives for freedom, adventure, and happiness.
12. Belle – Belle means “beautiful” in French. It describes a gorgeous female in every sense of her being. A female that you can’t take your eyes off of because she’s astonishingly beautiful from the inside out.
13. Sweetie Pie – Just like Cutie Pie, Sweetie Pie is an alternative playful and sweet way to tell your girl how adorably sweet she is – as sweet as a pie!
14. Bree – A nickname for a girl who is cool, smart, and charming. To make it a little bit cuter and spicier, you can add the word Little, making it Little Bree. That way it will be a perfect combination of cute and cool.
15. Darling – This one is a traditional, affectionate form of address to a beloved person. So, calling your girl Darling is one way to make her feel truly special and loved.
16. Cuddle Bug – Cuddle Bug is another cute nickname for a girl who enjoys cuddling, a girl who is sweet and adorable – your cuddling fluffy creature.
17. Kitten – And we have another one that denotes a cuteness overload in every sense. All you need to do is imagine a kitten and you’ll get the point. Kittens are one of the most adorable things ever because they are too fluffy, too small, and therefore, too cute to bear! [Also read: 10 Valid Ways On How To Get A Girl To Chase You]
16. Love Of My Life – This one’s pretty much self-explanatory. You call your girl Love Of Your Life if she’s the One and everything you ever wanted in a romantic partner. You call her this when you know you wouldn’t want to be with anyone else in the world.
17. Honey Bunny – Both honey and bunny are a perfect mixture of sweet and cute, so when combined you get the ultimate sugar bomb!
18. Pearl – A pearl is a precious object (one of the most precious on Earth), so calling your girl this will make her feel truly special. She will know how much you love her and how priceless she is to you.
19. Dream Girl – This nickname speaks for itself: Dream Girl means she’s everything you ever wanted in a girl. She’s a perfect combination of cute, smart, sexy, and sweet. In one word (I mean two words) – a Dream Girl.
20. Babochka – Russian term meaning “Butterfly.”
21. Baboo – For a girlfriend who’s full of life and energy.
22. Baby – A cute name for a girlfriend who you love and spoil.
23. Baby Angel – A name for a cute and kind girlfriend.
24. Baby Bear – A girlfriend soft and cuddly.
25. Ebits – A nickname to call your best friend or girlfriend.
26. Bee’s Knees – A girlfriend you find impressive.
27. Bel Fanm – A Haitian word meaning beautiful girl.
28. Belle – A gorgeous and graceful girlfriend.
29. Berry – A name for a curvy and cute girlfriend.
30. Best Bitch – A girlfriend who’s a badass like you.
31. Bestie – Your best friend or your favorite person.
32. Better Half – A nickname for a girl you want to be with forever.
33. Bff – A cute phrase, meaning “Best Friend Forever.”
34. Bibbles – A girlfriend who oozes of positive vibes.
35. Biscuit – A girlfriend with a fantastic character.
36. Bitsy – A girlfriend who is tiny and cute.
Sweet Nicknames For Girls
1. Honey Bee – Sweet and precious. A nickname for a girl who makes your life all the sweeter and with whom you create the sweetest memories.
2. Teddy Bear – Teddy bears are one of the fluffiest and the cutest creatures on Earth. We enjoy playing with them as children and we enjoy their company as adults as well. So, let your girl know that she’s your personal Teddy Bear – the fluffiest and the cutest one out there!
3. Melody – When she’s talking or singing, does her voice remind you of the sweetest melody you’ve ever heard? Do you feel like you can’t get enough of that melody no matter how much time you spend together and that you could listen to it forever? Then she’s your unique, beautiful Melody and every time you use the nickname you will remind her of that!
4. Cupcake — Is she a sweet person?
5. Sprinkles: Is she the sweetest girl ever?
6. Strawberry: Is she as sweet and lovely as strawberries?
7. Sugams: A girl that brings you great comfort and happiness.
9. Sugar Babe: A good nickname for a lady with a sweet and lovely personality.
10. Sugar Bear: For a girl, you feel connected to on all levels.
11. Sugar Biscuit: A cute nickname for a girl so sweet, you could just eat her up.
11. Sugar Buns: For a cute and sexy pet name used to refer to a lady with a nice round butt.
12. Sugar Cookie: Sugar represents sweetness and cookie is sometimes used to refer to “a lady’s cookie.” So, this nickname sort of explains itself.
13. Sugar Mama: A popular nickname for an older lover that showers you with gifts. It can also be used for a girlfriend.
14. Sugar Pants: A cute and sexy nickname for a girl that tickles your fancy.
15. Sugar: A sweet and adorable girl. Other variations include Sugar Boogah, Sugar Britches, Sugar Cake, Sugar Cube, Sugar Leaf, Sugar Girl, Sugar Muffin, Sugar Pie, Sugar Pie Honey Bun, Sugar Plum, Sugar Pudding, Sugar Puff, Sugar Puss, Sugar Smacks, Sugary, and other fun variations.
16. Sugary Puff: For a girl that is a combination of sweet and sexy.
17. Suitor: Will you do anything to have her in your life forever?
18. Sunflower: For a girl that’s beautiful inside out.
19. Sunshine: Is she full of energy? Does she brighten your day? Then Call her Sunshine, Sunbeam, Sunny, Sun, Sunny, or any other cute variation.
20. Super Girl: For a girl who has outstanding physical abilities and talent.
21. Super Star: A gorgeous and talented girl that’s destined for greatness.
22. Super Woman: Is she your hero?
23. Sweet Baby: For a cute girl that you are dating.
24. Sweet Ballerina: For an attractive girl that knows her way around the dance floor.
25. Sweet Dream: For a girl that represents all the sweetness in your dream.
26. Sweet Heart: For a girl that ticks all the following boxes – unique, kind, friendly, sweet, and loving.
27.Sweet Kitten: For a young caring girl.
28. Sweet Love: Call her sweet love, if you cannot imagine a life without her.
29. Sweet Lover: A girl with whom you share deep feelings and affection.
30. Sweet One: A girl that’s appealing and pleasing to you.
31. Sweet Peach: A beautiful girl with a kind soul.
32. Sweet Tart: A great nickname for a kindhearted and adorable girl.
33. Sweet Thang: For a woman who’s got your heart.
34. Sweet: A friendly and thoughtful girl. Also, a good nickname for a girlfriend.
35. Sweetie: Cute and adorable girl. Other variations of Sweetie include Sweet Cheeks, Sweet Little Dumpling, Sweet Little Kid, Sweet Patoot, Sweet Pea, Sweet Pear, Sweet Potato, Sweet Stuff, Sweet Young Thing, Sweetest Ethereal, Sweetheart, Sweetie Cakes, Sweetie Face, Sweetie Peach, Sweetie Pie, Sweetie Pie Face Cake, Sweetie Pie Special, Sweetie Puss, Sweetkins, Sweetness, Sweetthang, Sweetgum, Sweetums and any other creative one you may have in your head.
36. Sweetsie: For a girl that attracts you.
37. Sweety Cakes: For a girl that’s addictive.
38. SYT: Is she your “Sweet Young Thing?”
39. Teddy Bear: For the cutest and most adorable girl.
40. Teddy: A cute and adorable soul.
41. Tender Heart: A kind and beautiful soul.
42. Tiny Boo: A loving girlfriend with a tiny physique.
Funny Nicknames For Girls
1. Stinky Pinky – Pinky is a cute nickname for a girl, whereas stinky adds a dash of funny to the whole concept. It basically denotes a wild child. So, Stinky Pinky is a perfect name that will make your girl laugh her ass off every time she hears you call her that.
2. Tootsie Dumpling – Tootsie is a child’s word for a person’s foot, while Dumpling is a small ball of dough. When combined, you get the hilarious Tootsie Dumpling, which is both cute and funny at the same time!
3. Bubble Butt – This is the perfect nickname for teasing your curvy girl because Bubble Butt refers to rounded buttocks that are larger than average. By calling her this, you will make her laugh while also paying her a compliment for being a hottie!
4. Cutie Patootie – This is a fun way of calling your girl a cutie. Just say it out loud and you’ll hear the perfect combination of the sweetest letters that create the ultimate cute nickname!
5. Cheeky Monkey – Cheeky Monkey refers to a silly, impudent, or mischievous person. Another funny and playful way for you to refer to your girl!
6. Miss Mischief – Miss Mischief represents people who pull pranks, make jokes, and do things that annoy other people. So, whenever she annoys with something, or whenever she pranks you, you can call her Miss Mischief!
7. Silly Lilly – Silly Lilly is the name given to Lily Allen due to the “idiotic statements” she has made on a variety of subjects. Whenever your girl says something, let’s say, stupid, you can call her Silly Lilly (and if she’s not familiar with the expression, feel free to explain it to her).
8. Chunky Bunny – If your girl is thick-bodied, you can call her Chunky Bunny because it’s both funny and cute! It’s not insulting and you don’t have to be afraid that your girl will get mad at you.
9. Poo Poo – Calling your girl Shit Shit is not really funny, but calling her your Poo Poo is truly funny and hilarious. It’s one of the most adorable ways of showing your affection in a funny, non-insulting way.
10. Freakzilla – Everyone is familiar with the term Godzilla, but not many know about Freakzilla. Freakzilla is a person displaying monstrous, tyrannical behavior. To make it cuter, you can add the word Little before Freakzilla.
Cute Girl Flower Names
A “heavenly flower” from Hawaii, Leilani is a sweet name for the baby girl you love. Just make sure you take her to Hawaii one day.
This French name means “daisy,” and who wouldn’t want to be named after such a cheerful flower? If you’re thinking of naming your baby Margaret, maybe this will persuade you to try the French spin?
3. Fleur or Fflur
A delicate-sounding name that translates directly to “flower.” Fleur is of French origin (obviously!), but if you want to be different, opt for the Welsh spelling, Fflur, which means flora. Fleur was the name of that cute skunk in Bambi, as well as one of our favorite wizards in Harry Potter.
Of English origin, this name means “a flower,” but this isn’t your average bloom. It’s a vibrant pink, so it’s the perfect name for your bold little girl. Azaleas blossom in the springtime, so might we suggest this moniker for May babies.
A Greek moniker, this name is derived from the sweet alyssum flower and means “rational.” Alyssa Milano has made the name famous, first for her work as an actress, but also as one of the women who started the #MeToo movement. You might have an equally fierce feminist on your hands.
This small white flower is known for being delicate and fragrant. The name is Persian, and Princess Jasmine from the Disney classic Aladdin is one of its famous bearers.
This English name is a symbol of innocence and purity, which is exactly how your tiny babe comes into the world. Lily could be a nickname for Lillian or Lilliana if you’re looking for a more formal option. Lily is currently one of the most popular baby names in England and Wales.
This charming botanical name, of Latin origin, has tons of variations. You could name your daughter Rosetta, Rosalie, or Rosemary and call her Rose for short. But we also like the idea of a little girl named Rose, who goes by Rosie. Lily-Rose Depp, daughter to Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, is a beautiful combination of the first two names on the list.
This gorgeous Greek name means “cinnamon,” which is also the scent that the cassia plant emits—it’s sweet and spicy! This name can be pronounced as cass-ee-a, or as cash-a, like the cassia tree itself.
You may be surprised to find out that this Scandinavian name is also a genus of over 800 different plants in the family Ericaceae. In Latin, Erica means “heather,” specifically winter and spring heather.
Cool and edgy, Zinnia is of Latin origin, and the zinnia flower symbolizes remembrance. Roald Dahl knows a good name when he sees it—Zinnia Wormwood is the mother of Matilda in his famous novel of the same name; though she has a questionable personality, her name is pretty cool.
This Latin-origin name means… yep, “purple.” Your baby can be name-twins with Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck’s eldest daughter, who made this name popular.
13. Buttercup – We could say that buttercup is a combination of the two flowers above – daisy and lily. Buttercups represent humility, neatness, and childishness. If your girl fits the description, then you know this is the perfect nickname for her!