Auditor General South Africa (AGSA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Manager. The application will close on 17th August 2020.
Auditor General South Africa (AGSA) advertised post is as follows:
- Technical Manager – Gauteng Office
- Technically proficient in GRAP, MCS and IFRS.
- Ability to display strong technical and analytical skills along with attention to detail.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and report writing skills.
- Candidates should have an in-depth knowledge of, and skills in, auditing of performance information as well as CA(SA).
- A minimum of 2 years of Assistant Manager experience further essential prerequisite.
- A valid driver’s license is an inherent requirement of the position as travelling duties are involved.
How to apply