Mossel Bay Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Superintendent. The application will close on 14th August 2020 @ 13:00.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R337,866.72 – R438,548.64 per annum
Mossel Bay Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- SUPERINTENDENT: DISTRIBUTION (WATER AND SANITATION)
- Passed Trade Tested Artisan (Plumber)
- Code EB driving license (Manual Vehicle)
- 5 years municipal or civil construction experience of which at least 2 years must be in supervisory capacity
- Proficiency in at least 2 of the 3 official languages of the Western Cape
- Good human relations, interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of responsibility
- Required to work in all weather conditions
- Required to work outside normal working hours during emergencies and planned overtime.
- Required to be on standby
- Relevant NQF Level 5 will be an added recommendation
How to apply
Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to: The Senior Manager Human Resources, P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500 or electronic applications may be e-mailed to [email protected].
Application forms are available on the Municipal web-site (www.mosselbay.gov.za) or electronically available from the contact person mentioned hereunder.