We all know that getting a bigger butt can be hard, but it is very attainable. No, I am not talking about getting plastic surgery. We all know that it takes a lot of money, and it can be terrifying going under the knife. But, what if I told you that you could get a beautiful rump shaker naturally? Well, your butt is in luck and on the way to meet Jenny from the block. If you follow a healthy diet with exercise, then you are already off to a great start. Here you will get some tips on how to get a more significant bum right from your home by eating certain foods to speed up growth and give you great results, pay close attention.
Anatomy of The Buttocks
First off, let’s start with understanding our butt. The anatomy of the buttocks is something that you should make sure you pay close attention to. For the exercise, you are going to want to know what exact exercises will work and for which muscles. We have the gluteus medius, gluteus minimus, and gluteus maximus. The main word you get from all those is “glute.” Your glutes help you stand, help you get back up from a sitting position, and support the pelvic area. Your glutes are the muscles you are going to want to exercise to get a bigger butt naturally. Also, the fat around the glutes is going to help with the size of the booty you want to achieve. Exercises to help with this would be stair climbing, squats, and lunges, to name a few to get your bum from smaller to larger in weeks.
Foods to Eat to Grow a Bigger Butt Fast
Now, getting to the yummy stuff. Certain foods will help you to grow a bigger butt a bit more fast and for practically free. These foods alone are not going to give you an apple bottom overnight. If you follow through with a healthy diet, then a bigger booty is in your near future. Some foods that need to be considered in your diet are:
- Nuts – cashews, almonds, peanuts, etc. All these different types of nuts are high in carbs and protein. Eating nuts often is the equivalent to taking Omega 3 tablets. All the daily nutrients you need you can get from eating mixed nuts. Make your Trail Mix if you’d like.
- Yogurt – The fattiness in the yogurt helps build density in your bottom.
- Avocado – When eating healthy food, this fruit should be considered in your diet. The antioxidants keep the body fit, and the unsaturated fats in the fruit help the butt grow fast.
- Tuna – Full of Omega-3 fatty acids. This superfood is beneficial to the booty. Tuna is a very healthy meal that helps the body so much. Ask your coworker or athlete friend what they are having for lunch? Don’t be surprised if they say, Tuna.
- Potatoes – This food gets a bad rap for fast weight gain, but if you aren’t eating potatoes every day, it can be beneficial to weight gain in the hips and buttocks area due to heavy loads of vitamin A.
- Brown rice
- Whole Wheat – This food is full of vitamins and minerals; most importantly, it has protein. If you are looking for a flour alternative, then you found it with wheat.
- Turkey – As long it is free of preservatives and low in sodium, you are good to go.
- Pork Tenderloin
- Eggs – Two boiled eggs every morning or a poached egg will help immensely with your more significant booty diet. Eggs are loaded with amino acids and vitamin A to help with the growth of the bum.
- Beans – Beans Beans Beans means more protein!
- Milk – Drinking milk will help with the density of the bottom. Healthy bones mean the growth of a healthy butt.
- Cottage Cheese
- Quinoa – One serving of quinoa is the equivalent of having nine different amino acids in your immune system. Amino acids equal more protein, and more protein means enormous muscle growth in the hips and butt area.
- Smoothie – 50% fruit and 50% protein, you can’t go wrong with a smoothie a day to grow. Just be careful with too much protein intake.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Lean Beef
Now that you have all the food necessities to get that booty growing for free, and naturally, you can start your diet asap. You’ll have to eat some of these foods in much smaller quantities than other meals, but stick to your diet and stick to your exercise regimen if you want results to your perfect-sized apple bottom. You can easily follow along to youtube videos for a bigger bum as well. There are many video blogs you can follow who will guide you through exercise and diet day by day just in case you need help keeping up with the activities, the food, and the days you will be dedicated to your butt. Happy dieting!