And here are signs to watch out for if she really appreciates you:
The Quiet Girl
1. She has this long stare at you when you are together, followed by a smile
2. She feels more comfortable saying “thank you” on the phone than looking at your face.
3. She is always there to say good night to you by text, chat, or voice message.
4. And if she missed the night before, she is the first one to wish you good morning by SMS, chat, voice message, or phone call. [Also read: 8 ways to rebuild lost trust in a relationship]
5. She is always worried if you are sick or broke if you are arguing with someone else, etc.
6 She sees you as a trustworthy ally and someone she can confide in at any time.
7. She asks personal questions about her person, which she expects you to know, or she asks how many of her pictures you have in your possession and for how long. [Also read: 5 stages of relationship everyone should know]
8. If she is still coy, she will ask you stylishly about your relationship status and tell you how unfortunate it is that the person you are with does not appreciate you.
9. When she comes to visit you at your place, she concentrates on making your apartment look nice and tidy, and then focuses on you.
10. She never allows her phone to be a form of distraction. (Because she already knows when to leave so all other things can wait). How to Know if she Appreciate you
The Outspoken Girl
1. She says “thank you” after a meal, a long walk, sex (if you are so good), a visit next to her salon, etc.
2. She will personally kiss you goodnight and if she spends the night with you, she will probably cuddle up to you like a baby
3. Walking with you in public and holding hands is the highlight of her day.
4. Sending you text messages or chatting with you at regular intervals. (Mostly naughty messages and not the ones asking you for money for Brazilian hair)
5. She gives you space with your friends, but as soon as she demands your attention, she will not settle for less.
6. She wants all your friends to know her, even if she disagrees with some of them. (And be sure that she will also reduce the overtime hours)
7. She shares her ideas with you, although she knows that you might reject some of them
8. You notice certain positive changes in her that were not there when you first became interested in her.
9. She pays more attention to you when you visit her at her home than when you do other things
10. She doesn’t want you to find her in the company of other boys, and even if you do, she focuses on you.
She will not disparage you in public or in private.
The list is endless, and there are countless signs to watch out for, but these are just a few of the many things to watch out for if you feel less appreciated by her.