Any girl would want to know the best goodnight texts to make him smile. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that a text message is just a text message. It has the power to be so much more than that. When you’re texting with someone, that person is taking the time and energy to communicate with you.
They wouldn’t be dedicating this to you if you didn’t matter to them. Also, understand that communication is an essential aspect of any relationship. If you don’t communicate, then you don’t build a sense of closeness and intimacy with one another.
Texting is just another form of communication. And you can use this as a tool to your advantage to get closer to your man. If texting isn’t your strong suit, then that’s okay. Not everyone is going to be gifted when it comes to words. But that isn’t an excuse for you to not try to make your man smile through texting.
The “goodnight” text, in particular, is critical. You’re letting him know that you’re thinking about him. It doesn’t matter if you’re just dating or if you’re in a serious relationship, or if you have LDR. You always have to put forth that effort. Here are a few examples of text messages that you can send him to make him smile:
When You’re in a Serious Relationship:
- There’s no one I would want to be with more than you right now. I wish you were here to cuddle me to sleep tonight.
- I’m sending you as much love as I possibly can through this text message. I wish I could hug and kiss you right now.
- Just dropped in to let the most handsome guy in my life know that I love him and that I wish him a good night.
- I’m so tired. But I don’t want to stop talking to you.
- My bed is much more comfortable when you’re in it.
- Did I ever mention I sleep naked?
- I hate saying goodnight. I’d rather say good morning.
- My dog is sleeping in my bed with me, but there’s still plenty of room for you.
- I feel like I’m already dreaming because I’m texting my dream man.
- I love you, but somehow, in the morning I’ll love you even more.
When You’re in an ALMOST Relationship:
- I feel like I can talk to you for the rest of the night and not get bored at all. You’re such a joy to talk to.
- I know that this is something new, but I can’t help but be excited for what the future holds for both of us. You evoke that kind of feeling in me.
- One of my favorite parts of everyday life is getting a chance to talk to you right before I head to bed. You’re amazing.
- I can’t fall asleep without hearing the sound of your breathing. Or your snoring.
- I want you to kiss my forehead and hold me close until we fall asleep in each other’s arms.
When You’re in a Long Distance Relationship:
- I hate that we’re both so far apart. I’m just counting the days before I get to see you again. Until then, know that I love you. Good night!
- The only chance I ever really get to see you these days is in my dreams. I guess this is why I look forward to going to sleep every night. I’m just excited to see you.
- It’s freezing in here. I wish I had your body pressed against me to warm me up.
- I want you to know that you’re the last thing that’s on my mind before I go to sleep at night. I look forward to thinking of you when I wake up too. I love you.
- I’m lying down in bed, waiting to fall asleep. But all I can think about is how much I want to cuddle you.
- I sent a goodnight kiss through the phone. Did you get it?