Mpumalanga Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport (DPWRT) is offering Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2020 / 2021.
Closing Date: 17 July 2020
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R6084.00 monthly
Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R6084.00 for Diploma / Degree qualifications.
Interested young unemployed graduates with relevant qualifications are invited to apply for the below mentioned opportunities that exist in various Departmental offices across the Province, which include Bohlabela, Ehlanzeni, Gert Sibande and Nkangala District Offices as well as Head Office and Cost Centres.
The Department of Public Works, Roads & Transport is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Women and persons with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 obtained at any Government Department or you can download it here.Under reference number write the Reference Unit of the post applying for.
Applications must be addressed to:
Head: Public Works, Roads & Transport
Private Bag x11310
Applications addressed as above can also be hand-delivered to:
Head office Mbombela, Riverside Government Complex
Building number 9
Main Entrance Gate.
- Head Office : Ms BP Mbuyane – 013 766 6468 and Ms BM Marule – 013 766 8220
- Bohlabela District Office (Thulamahashe): Mr SW Molamudi – 013 773 0334
- Ehlanzeni District Office (Mbombela): Mr GM Mashile – 013 762 6067
- Nkangala District Office (KwaMhlanga): Ms MG Mabena – 013 947 2593
- Gert Sibande District Office (Ermelo) : Mr HP Mkhonza – 017 801 4000 or 017 801 5600.
No faxed or emailed applications will be considered. Closing date and time: 17 July, 2020 at 16:00.