1. He is inconsistent with his time and effort.
There are times wherein he really shows up and he acts all sweet with you; and then there are times wherein he will disappear off the map. You don’t know what you’re going to get with him at all. He’s always so hot and cold with how he treats you. [Also read: 10 Signs That He’s Not Really Into You (Even If You Think Otherwise]
2. He replies to your texts; but he takes a long time to do so.
Sure, he replies to your messages. But he doesn’t really show any sense of urgency. It’s more like he’s only replying to you out of courtesy. And he doesn’t even want to take time out of his schedule to reply to you in a prompt manner. [Also Read: 8 Obvious Signs That Your Crush Admire You]
3. He only ever wants to hang out with you in a group setting.
He likes spending time with you; but not in an intimate setting where it’s just the two of you. It always has to be a group. He doesn’t want to make it seem like you are getting really hot and serious about being together. He just wants things to remain casual. [Also Read: 5 Natural Ways to Get a Healthy Long Hair]
4. He changes the topic whenever you want to define your relationship.
He always diverts the conversation into something else when you want to define the relationship. He doesn’t really want to solidify whatever it is you have together. [Also Read: 3 Real Reasons Why You Might Be Taken For Granted]
5. He flirts with you; but he also flirts with other girls as well.
That means he’s not totally serious on locking you down. He’s trying to keep his options open. He’s still playing the field. He’s not committing to you and he’s not really giving you any reason to commit to him as well. [Also Read: 4 Simple Things You Can Do To Feel More Connected To Your Man]
6. He doesn’t take the initiative to make plans with you.
7. He tells you that he’s not ready for a relationship.
He is just laying the groundwork for his noncommittal nature. He is subtly letting you know that he’s not ready to be in a relationship WITH YOU in particular.
8. He barely acknowledges your presence on social media.
Sure, he follows you on Instagram and Twitter. You know that you’re friends on Facebook. But he never comments on any of your posts. He never likes your pictures. He doesn’t even send you any DM’s.
9. You get the sense that he’s hiding a lot of things from you.
You always feel like he isn’t being his true self; you can never feel safe around him. You get the sense that he’s hiding so many things from you. He isn’t really giving you much reason to trust him. Misleading Things He Does