We(Gistping.com team) are pleased as we keep you updated about Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) Insurance Internships 2020-2021 |Cape Town-read full details below
Intelligent Debt Management (IDM) invites applicants for Insurance Graduate / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application deadline: Unspecified
Internship Provider: Intelligent Debt Management (IDM)
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Have you just completed a financial industry-related qualification e.g. a National Diploma or Degree in Management, Finance, Business, Accounting etc.?
- Are you looking for permanent employment the Financial Services Industry?
- Are you full of energy, confident and ambitious?
- If you have said yes to all the above questions, then this is the opportunity for you!
Who is IDM
IDM is an award winning industry leader in debt management, a company whose growth shows no sign of slowing down. What we do matters. Working at IDM means making a real difference in this country and changes lives. If you want meaning and purpose from your work, this is the place. We offer huge opportunities for diverse work experience and personal and professional growth within a supportive and vibrant culture. The people who thrive here genuinely care about making a difference, are self-motivated and driven, creative thinkers and collaborators, and hungry to learn and grow. If that sounds like you, don’t wait, apply today!
What you can expect from your first year at IDM:
- Daily interaction with your clients (no face to face Client Service/sales )
- Daily interaction with the biggest Financial Service Providers, including the big 5 banks
- Acquiring expert knowledge of the National Consumer Act and Consumer rights.
- Opportunity for recognised qualifications and further study in the Financial Industry
- Professional office environment and proficient in office applications and software
- Massive growth potential in a fast growing company and industry
- Young dynamic and innovative co-workers
- Great rewards and recognition
- Company Benefits
- Monthly Salary
- Ensure seamless claims notification of loss and hand over to claims administrative team
- Ensure timely claims feedback per interval to our customers
- Claims processing and administration
- Record maintenance and filing of all claims documents
- Claims decision making, based on policy and product terms and conditions
- Communicate final outcome of claim to client
- Adhere to set standards pertaining to claims turnaround times to ensure excellent client communication throughout the end to end claims process
- Responsible for claim notification to claims administrative team and vice versa
- Must have completed relevant tertiary education within the Finance/insurance industry
- Regulatory Exam 5 (Advantageous)
- Must live IDM’s values
- Must be confident and well spoken
- Must be client centric
- Must be credit and criminal clear
How to apply