Royal Bafokeng Learnership Programme 2020
Closing Date: 31 March 2020 12:00:00 AM
Reference No: 781
Location: North West
Welcome to Royal Bafokeng Platinum Recruitment! A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in North West
1. Work Output Description
– To be trained toward an Artisan qualification
2. Minimum Requirements
– Grade 12 – at least 40% in English, Mathematics and Physical Science
– Experience as artisan’s assistant
– NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (not literacy) and all other relevant subjects
– N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
4. Skills and Knowledge
– Interpersonal Skills
– Basic Communication Skills
5. Physical/Legal Requirements
– Fit for Duty/Certificate of Fitness
– Clear Credit/Criminal Record
How To Apply
Bafokeng Platinum applies the Employment Equity principles as set out in the Employment Equity Policy.
Incomplete CV’s and / or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the company within 21 days after the closing date of advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that RBPlat will never require or accept any payment by or on behalf of an employee or potential employee in respect of the employment of, or the allocation of work to, any employee.
Please note: CV’s with no copies of qualifications attached, will not be considered. Ensure to attach qualifications