Petra Diamonds Apprenticeship Programme 2020
Closing date: 20 March 2020
Preference will be given to Cullinan Mine candidates as well as candidates from the Local Labour Sending Area of Cullinan.
- Plater / Welder
- Diesel Mechanic
- An N2 certificate including the four relevant subjects of Maths, Engineering Science, Trade Theory and a fourth subject as required by the trade; or
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificate with seven subjects at NQF Level 3; or
- Technical Grade 12 with Maths, Science, Language and related trade theory subject
- Ability to communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science passed
- N3/N4/N5/N6 Certificate with one of the four subjects being the relevant Trade Theory.
- Documented proofof practical experience in Engineering, for at least 6 months
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Be disciplined and self-motivated and committed to the learnership programme
Short-listed candidates will be required to undergo the following prior to final selection:
- Panel interview
- Certificate of Fitness
- Technical aptitude evaluation
- Vienna/Dover assessment
How To Apply
lease submit a fully authorised Internal Application Form (available on SharePoint or from your HR Office), and forward together with your CV, SAPS certified qualifications and ID to:Sibusisiwe Gama, Human Resources Department, Private Bag x1015, Cullinan 1000 or [email protected] by 20 March 2020.
Please note, applications must be sent to the correct e-mail as indicated. Incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Petra Diamonds reserves the right not to fill this position.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.