Health Science & Health Related Bursaries for South Africans
The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to health sciences:
Health sciences – are those sciences which focus on health, or health care, as core parts of their subject matter. Because these two subject matter relate to multiple academic disciplines, both STEM disciplines as well as emerging patient safety disciplines (such as social care research) are relevant to current health scientific knowledge.
Health sciences knowledge bases are currently diverse, with intellectual foundations which are sometimes mutually-inconsistent. There is currently an existing bias in the field, towards high valuation of knowledge deriving from controlling views on human agency (as epitomized by the epistemological basis of Randomized Control Trial designs); compare this against the more naturalistic views on human agency taken by research based on Ethnography for example).
- Allan Gray Orbis Fellowship Bursary
- Eastern Cape Department of Health Bursary
- General Electric Bursary
- IDB Education Trust Bursary Loan
- Irish Aid Kader Asmal Scholarship
- Limpopo Department of Health Bursary
- North West Provincial Government Bursary
- Pretune SIM Card Bursary
- Rustenburg Municipality Bursary
- SIOC Community Development Trust (SIOC-cdt) Bursary
- TOTAL Bursary
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Health Science & Health Related Bursaries for South Africans 2020/2021”.