Rosebank College Registration. Soon, classes will be commencing at Rosebank College. Don’t waste any more time and register today.
For over 70 years Rosebank College, a brand of the Independent Institute of Education (The IIE) since 2005, has delivered quality tertiary education to students across South Africa.
The Independent Institute of Education’s quality, accredited qualifications have a strong technological focus, enabling students to thrive in today’s working world. You can choose to study part-time (contact), full-time (contact) or through distance /online learning – at the Bloemfontein, Braamfontein, Cape Town, Polokwane, Pretoria CBD, Pretoria Sunnyside, Pietermaritzburg, Port Elizabeth or Durban campus.
How Do I Register?
- Complete registration contract on campus or online
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee
- Submit required document
You’ll then receive your temporary student card after registration.
What Do I Need To Register At Rosebank College?
- Certified Statement of Results or National Senior Certificate
- Certified copy of your ID
- Deposit towards your tuition fees
- Study visa for international students
- Parent/guardian/account payer’s certified copy of ID
Full-time and Online/Distance classes start on 17 February 2020. Part-time (Saturdays) classes start on 22 February 2020