Feenix Registration 2020 Ongoing. Register with Feenix to be a part of an organization that aims to eliminate the stress of debt from your studies.
Feenix was launched in June 2017 as a response to the #FeesMustFall movement that spread across campuses in South Africa during 2015 and 2016. This movement highlighted the extremely high cost of tertiary education and the impact financial stress has on student success rates.
Is Feenix For Me?
- you are a South African citizen/permanent resident/refugee or asylum seeker
- you are registered at a public South African university
- you have current or historical debt owing to your university
- your combined household income is under R600k per year
- you have a certified copy of your identity document
- you have an official *fee statement* [(not older than 30 days and on the university’s letterhead)]
then yes, Feenix is for you.
How Do I Apply for Feenix Registration 2020 ?
- First, make sure you tick all the things mentioned above.
- Then, go to their website and register – https://www.feenix.org/
From there on, Feenix will assist you. You will then need to share your profile with people in your community and elsewhere in order to get funded and you can start your journey to debt-free education.