Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest South African Career Information Job vacancies
Mazars invites candidates to apply for SAICA/ SAIPA Trainee Accountant for 2020 in Midrand. The duration of this Graduate Trainee is 24 months.
Internship Application Closing Date: 23 May 2020
Internship Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape
Internship Provider: Mazars South Africa
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory services firm. Opportunities exists in the Kimberley office of Mazars for a SAICA / SAIPA Trainee Accountants.
Purpose of the role:
To process client information via the accounting system to produce annual financial statements for sole proprietors, partnerships, close corporations, non-audit trusts and companies.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Source relevant client information
• Process and reconcile annual transactions from source documents
• Prepare working paper files
• Resolve review queries and complete final entries and tax returns
• Process and reconcile monthly client transactions and procedures, monthly management account reports, as well as client statutory returns
• Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letters)
• Perform Audit Work
• Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion
• Manage personal performance
• Work effectively in teams
• Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
• Set clear objectives and plan activities
• Work productively and in a challenging environment
• 3 year SAICA training contracts are available to graduates and postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/ Auditing degree at a SAICA/ SAIPA accredited tertiary institution.
• Working knowledge of Case ware and Pastel
• Computer literate
• Customer focussed
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• High levels of quality and detail orientation
• Excellent attention to detail
• Valid drivers’ license
How to apply
Click here to apply online for Mazars: SAICA/ SAIPA Trainee Accountant 2020 / 2020
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit South Africa.co.za
Central Applications Office and lots more directly on your mobile phone.
I am sure this post helps you with what you need about the University Admission Requirements. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
You may also check Relategist
“People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
— Tony Robbins