Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest South African Career Information Job vacancies
The University of Glasgow is offering 4 Adam Smith Business School Excellence Scholarships for 2019 entry to students from Nigeria entering the Adam Smith Business School. The grant is awarded as a tuition fee discount.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
If English is not the student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
• Applications Deadline: End of April 2019
• Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Postgraduate Taught programme.
• Study Subject: The studentships are available for following Postgraduate programmes in the Adam Smith Business School:
• Corporate Governance & Accountability [MSc] (pg)
• Development Studies [MSc] (pg)
• Economic Development [MSc] (pg)
• Economics, Banking & Finance [MSc] (pg)
• Environment & Sustainable Development [MSc] (pg)
• Finance & Economic Development [MSc] (pg)
• Finance & Management [MSc] (pg)
• Financial Economics [MSc] (pg)
• International Banking & Finance [MSc] (pg)
• International Business [MSc] (pg)
• International Human Resource Management & Development [MSc] (pg)
• International Management & Design Innovation [MSc] (pg)
• International Strategic Marketing [MSc] (pg)
• Management & Sustainable Tourism [MSc] (pg)
• Management with Enterprise & Business Growth [MSc] (pg)
• Management with Human Resources [MSc] (pg)
• Award: The grant is awarded as a tuition fee discount.
• 2 x £5,000
• 2 x £10,000
• Nationality: Nigeria students are eligible to apply for the opportunity
• Number of Awards: 4 The studentships are available.
• The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Nigeria students are eligible to apply for the opportunity
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
• Demonstrate academic excellence and meet the ASBS entry requirements
• Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught programme
• Be classed as an International Student for fee purposes
• Be resident in Nigeria at time of applying
English Language Requirements: If English is not a student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
How to Apply: Applicants will be automatically assessed for a scholarship based on academic merit and nominations will be made by International Officer – Ajoke Olakunle.
Central Applications Office and lots more directly on your mobile phone.
I am sure this post helps you with what you need about the University Admission Requirements. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
You may also check Relategist
“People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
— Tony Robbins