Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking devoted and caring Dishwasher to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Twinsburg is hiring a Part Time Dishwasher-Sundays from 9:30a-2:30pm and Mondays from 3-8pm
We offer: ? Competitive wages ? Flexible shifts ? Paid training & uniforms ? Growth opportunities ? Bonus & incentive programs
Maplewood offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time-off, life insurance policy, and voluntary Aflac insurance.
APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am – 6pm or join us for open interviews every Tuesday 11am – 2pm
Maplewood at Twinsburg, 2463 Sussex Blvd, Twinsburg, OH
The Dishwasher performs a variety of food service functions in maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of food services, facilities, and equipment. S(he) is responsible for the removal of all garbage, leaving machinery empty, clean and dry and floors clean after each meal. All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with Maplewood Senior Living philosophy.
- Follows the posted work schedule and arrives on time and in appropriate work attire.
- Responsible for the proper washing of china, flatware, glassware and other kitchen equipment including machine rinse pressure and water temperature
- Responsible for maintaining the kitchen and other assigned area in a sanitary manner
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with coworkers and residents
- Must be familiar with food handling procedures and regulations
- Must know how to operate kitchen appliances such as the dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, coffee maker and ice machine
- May be required to help with food preparation, inventory, maintenance as well food deliveries and shelve stock
- Some kitchen experience is desirable
- Basic knife skills required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.