It’s not even a question of just getting him to be interested in you anymore. It’s also about making sure that you make him salivate over you. You want a guy to lust after you. You want him to long for your touch and your attention. And that’s easier said than done… or is it?
In this age of information. A lot of things can be accomplished over the phone – even romance. And you should never shy away from using texting as a way of getting your man just completely to lose his mind over you. You always want to be with a guy who is desperate to be with you. You want a man who is still going to want to think about you even when you’re not together. And you can do that by knowing what to text him.
The dynamics of flirting change significantly whenever you’re doing it in person and whenever you’re doing it through texts. When you’re flirting with someone right to their face, you get the advantage of proximity. They can both see and touch you – and that makes it easy for you to read off their energy.
But text messaging is a lot more nuanced. And if you play your cards right, the challenge doesn’t have to be so significant for you to overcome. Yes, men are indeed visual creatures. And it would be a lot easier for you to flirt with them if they’re standing right in front of you. However, it can also be effortless to become scared and flustered whenever you are face-to-face with each other. After all, no one wants to be saying the wrong thing while flirting. That can be embarrassing.
You probably have one or two stories to share about making a fool of yourself while flirting with someone. That happens to everyone. Don’t worry about that. You can use those experiences as opportunities to learn and grow to better your technique.
Before we delve deeper into the examples of texts that you could send a guy to make him hot for you, we have to first establish a few tips that you need to learn about flirting with a man through text:
- Don’t get sexy too quickly. Be casual about it first. If you’re the one who is sending the initial text, you want to keep things light and simple. Don’t get hot and heavy right away. You will want to ease into it so that you don’t come off as overly aggressive or even desperate.
- Only ever do it when you feel like it. If you’re not being sincere or genuine about it, he’s going to be able to tell. Yes, he can tell even if it’s through text that you’re just faking it. Only ever really flirt with him when you’re in the mood to do so. Your heart has to be in the right place for you to do it effectively.
- Don’t go overboard with the pictures. Sure, the incorporation of images in your flirting can spice things up a little bit with your text conversations. It can break the monotony in your messaging. But you don’t want to be too provocative to the point that you look desperate and overeager either. Be flirty, but still try your best to keep it classy.
- Flirting through text doesn’t mean that you should give him sex. Yes, although the intention is for you to want him to lust after you, that doesn’t mean that he is entitled to you having sex with him right away. You still want to take your time. You always want to make him work for your love and affection. You should only have sex with him if you feel like you’re ready to.
So, without much further ado, here are a few things that you could text your man to turn him on to the idea of being with you.
- I can’t seem to focus at work right now, and I can’t stop thinking about what I’m going to do to you tonight.
- I just finished my yoga class, and I learned this new pose that’s going to help me become ultra-flexible.
- I just saw that photo you posted on Instagram. And your arms are looking big. I want to be cuddled by them right now.
- I’ve been thinking about you all day long, and I’m not afraid to admit it.
- If you had the chance to do anything with me for one night, what would it be?
- I’ve been having some naughty thoughts about you lately. I think I need to be punished for it.
- I got a new toy for the two of us that’s waiting in my bedroom.
- I want you to make love to me.