1. Ask him how his day went. It means a lot to him if you ask him if there is something bothering him.
2. Give him reassurance that he is the only one for you. He knows that he is not the best guy out there. He also thinks that he is replaceable.
3. Support him in all his endeavors. Cheer him up when he is down!
4. Do not choke him in the neck. Let him breath. Let him do the things that he loves to do.
5. Do not question his intentions. He chose you for a reason.
6. Trust him.
7. Cook food for him.
8. He likes it when you are being clingy to him.
9. Give tight hugs and warm kisses.
10. He likes funny conversations and deep ones.
11. Brag him to your family members and friends.
12. Respect his decision and choices.
13. Talk things in private. Do not bad mouth him most especially if his friends are around.
14. When you tell him to keep going and that he is on the right track.
15. When you stick to him no matter how the journey gets tougher