Gift not to buy on Val’s day: Every lover knows how far gifts go in relationships and how a valuable, well-thought gift could leave long-lasting memories well beyond February 14 and the magic of Valentine’s. Anyone can get any other person a gift but the key word here is ‘well-thought’ and that is what you should care about most as you consider what to do for the love of your life on this year’s valentine’s. Sure, there is no omnibus trick to getting this right. However, following a poll on Pulse’s official Instagram Page, here are some gifts that many millennials have declared unwanted on February 14 this year. More.
1. FAKE COLOGNE A user says she does not want “aboki perfume and fake flower.” So, guys, if you must get your partner a bottle of perfume, you might as well make sure that it’s the real deal. And that the roses are real, too. Quite a lot of girlfriends are fed up of those artificial roses.
2. VALENTINE CARDS “Valentine cards are highly prohibited,” writes another. So, ask yourself: do I really want to buy my girl a valentine’s card this year, too?
3. SHOES If your boyfriend has so much already, you should consider getting him something else. As a user writes; “[I don’t want] a shoe. I have so much already.”
4. TEDDY BEAR AND CHOCOLATE These became tacky since 2014 or something, didn’t they? Teddy bears are also quite prohibited by a number of women
5. SEX A fed-up user says he does not want s*x with some very explicit language to vent his exasperation. While we have already explained here that s*x is not a gift,
What do You Think?